Director, Sales and Digital Production (NYC)
Industrial Color/CoCreativ, the leader in video capture and post-production services is looking for a Director, Sales and Digital Production to function as an individual contributor/hunter for our NYC office. Candidates must have experience selling creative services at the enterprise level, be professionally presentable, well-spoken and have excellent demeanor over the phone and in person. He/she must also be well-versed in the video and photography market with vast contacts.
- Prospect and connect with industry leaders about their creative production needs
- Build and maintain sales pipeline to meet and/or exceed growth targets
- Engage in daily sales activity including, cold/warm/follow-up calls, social networking, customer meetings, presentations, demos, and industry events
- Proactively partner with business unit leaders to drive sales while learning the key components of CoCreativ service offering
- Expand existing Industrial Color accounts and participate in Industrial Color Brands cross marketing programs that include Globaledit and Smashbox Studios.
- Meet and consult with clients regarding creative, pre-production, production deliverables
- Work with internal production organization to ensure streamlined budgeting and delivery of quality work as a team
- Responsible for upselling and expanding service offering within accounts
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Film or related field
- Minimum 5 years of sales/business development experience in same industries.
- Established photography/video/advertising industry background and network
- Experience in Advertising, Fashion, Beauty, Photo, Video and Film industries. Strong knowledge of aesthetics, artists, vernacular, and trends in each.
- Solid experience in video production and post production
· Proficient in Google Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, etc) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc)
· Must be experienced in using PipeDrive and Salesforce.
CoCreativ’s policy (and the agencies under it) is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. CoCreativ will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. Differences make CoCreativ stronger and brighter!
Physical Requirements: employees in this role are required to possess the ability to perform the essential tasks listed above including the following physical demands; must be mobile to visit clients, establish meetings, travel, drive as necessary. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers etc
Competitive Benefits package, major medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, PTO, Employee discounts.
Beautiful workspace which includes - two patio decks, open gallery space, weekly breakfast spread, monthly mixers.
Summer Fridays, offices closed last week of the year.