Business Development Associate
Globaledit is looking for a motivated Business Development Associate.
We are a leading provider of a powerful SaaS platform that optimizes and accelerates creative production. The company is Private Equity-backed, based in New York City with a well-established client base. Our Clients include leading fashion brands, retailers, and entertainment companies – including Under Armour, MTV, L.L. Bean, Showtime, and CBS. We’re part of Industrial Color brands, a family of creative production companies. Check out our video.
We are looking for a Business Development Associate to lead prospective client conversation and act as a liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will have the opportunity to partner with prospective clients through the entire sales process.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, from first contact until scheduling a discovery call and beyond. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify and research leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Identify prospective clients through your own research, sourcing and outreach targeting key verticals
- Present our company to potential clients through cold calls, LinkedIn messaging and emails using thought leadership content and brand story-telling
- Set up meetings or calls with prospective clients to review current production processes, technology and buying timelines ultimately helping to qualify leads for the sales pipeline
- Review globaledit features and map to key prospective client needs and challenges. Demonstrate high level platform functionalities over in person and video presentations
- Include Account Executive or other team members on certain opportunities based upon internal business requirements
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Provide weekly reporting and forecasts to sales management
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and competitors
- Competitive, hardworking, driven and results oriented
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Consistently meet or exceed individual performance targets
- 4-year college degree, or equivalent experience
- Competitive benefits package
- Beautiful TriBeCa Offices in NYC
globaledit is an innovative SaaS platform that efficiently manages digital photography and video. The software was created to provide a simple, powerful tool to streamline the creative process from capture to distribution, over the web or using the powerful mobile app. Creative companies can work in the cloud-based platform from anywhere and can collaborate to make markups, selects, approvals, and automate workflow. globaledit is used by leading brands across all industries such as Victoria's Secret, Disney, Warner Brothers, New York & Co, Showtime, and NBC Universal.
About Industrial Color Brands
Industrial Color Brands partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. For over 25 years, Industrial Color Brands has lead the industry by delivering innovative, state-of-the-art digital production and post-production solutions to our clients.
Our group of vertically integrated companies – Industrial Color Studios, Fast Ashleys Studios, Smashbox Studios, Industrial Color, Impact Digital, and globaledit – offers end-to-end services including eCommerce photo studio facilities, photo and video capture, retouching, post-production, and creative workflow solutions. We serve the fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment industries worldwide.