Accounts Receivable Manager
Industrial Color/CoCreativ seeks a detail-oriented, collaborative Accounts Receivable Manager to join our Finance department. The AR Manager will perform all Accounts Receivable duties and ensure customer payments are correctly posted. This person will handle the collection process and ensure prompt collection of aged outstanding receivables in order to limit the Bad Debt. They will ensure monthly cash and credit card reconciliation occurs in a timely manner.
- Review and advise Business Unit leaders on customer payments
- Handle collection process: Call delinquent accounts and mail statements
- Respond to customer inquires timely and politely
- Mail invoices based on customer requests or as part of the collection process
- Leverage Netsuite to send collections notices and invoices directly to customers
- Collaborate with Netsuite consultants to build AR process and controls into accounting system
- Review credit limits
- Verify credit ratings on new customers
- Review open customer credits
- Attend and actively participate in weekly credit control meetings with Controller and CFO
- Perform due diligence on credit histories
- Month-end Close: Assist in the month end close tasks such as reconciliations, reporting, and analysis
- Work on ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Controller or CFO
- Respond timely and accurately to all requests
- 5+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accounting and Finance knowledge
- Ability to multi-task
- Capable of analytical thinking
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and processes
- Drive to take initiative and to improve processes proactively
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 2+ years Netsuite experience
CoCreativ is the world’s first CX studio network dedicated to providing scalable CX content solutions through strategy, creativity, and execution. Our unique CX solutions offer multichannel, multi-format content at any scale, including photography, video, animation, AR, VR, and CGI. Additionally, CoCreativ provides creative collaboration software for high-scale content production—ideal for agile teams with the highest creative standards. We serve the industry by delivering end-to-end CX solutions to create and run programs at scale more efficiently. Our creative studio collective includes: Industrial Color Studios, Invodo, Click 3X, Smashbox Studios and globaledit®.
CoCreativ’s policy (and the agencies under it) is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. CoCreativ will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. Differences make CoCreativ stronger and brighter!
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to move files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
This job description and everything within is not all encompassing in its descriptions or details and there may be duties/responsibilities that are not listed.
Major medical, dental, hospitalization, vision. 401K, PTO which includes office closure the last week of the year. Company social events and learning opportunities.