E-Commerce Digital Tech
Industrial Color is looking for a Digital Tech with experience in hi-volume e-commerce content production. Digital techs are an integral part of the team, working directly with photographers, clients and producers. Responsibilities focus on the capture of images that are creatively and technically accurate, ensure accurate organization, backup of files, and file delivery.
- Utilize professional hardware and software for tethered capture, evaluation, color management and editing on set.
- Support studio needs to ensure that cameras, computers, and other technical needs of the studio are maintained and prepared for photo shoots.
- File management on set including online galleries for client review and processing files for client delivery.
- Effective file organization and secure archiving per client needs.
- 2-4 years professional experience
- Must have a critical eye for image quality and color perception
- In-depth knowledge of Mac OS X
- In-depth knowledge of Capture One
- Mastery of DSLR camera systems.
- In-depth knowledge of archiving systems including ChronoSync
- Proficient with lighting techniques and Profoto equipment
- Proficient with Google Suite of Apps
- Functional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Takes initiative to find solutions and improve systems of file management and record keeping
- Strong verbal communication
- Experience with high volume/e-commerce photography
- Experience with Lightroom, Phocus, or Image Shuttle
- Experience with Medium Format systems
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Broncolor, Ari, and other lighting brands
- Experience with continuous lighting (HMI, tungsten, LED, etc)
- Experience with GlobalEdit software
CoCreativ is the world’s first CX studio network dedicated to providing scalable CX content solutions through strategy, creativity, and execution. Our unique CX solutions offer multichannel, multi-format content at any scale, including photography, video, animation, AR, VR, and CGI. Additionally, CoCreativ provides creative collaboration software for high-scale content production—ideal for agile teams with the highest creative standards. We serve the industry by delivering end-to-end CX solutions to create and run programs at scale more efficiently. Our creative studio collective includes: Industrial Color Studios, Invodo, Click 3X, Smashbox Studios and globaledit®.
CoCreativ’s policy (and the agencies under it) is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. CoCreativ will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. Differences make CoCreativ stronger and brighter!
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to move files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
This job description and everything within is not all encompassing in its descriptions or details and there may be duties/responsibilities that are not listed.