Payroll & Benefits Director
CoCreativ, the leader in video capture and post-production services is looking for a Manager, Benefits & Payroll to administers, maintains and develops all aspects of CoCreativ's benefits, payroll and HRIS. (S)He is responsible for the accurate semi-monthly processing of the payroll for 200+ employees, HR data management, and preparation of all monthly reports. This Manager will also be responsible for maintaining retirement and benefits systems and processing a variety of leaves. Develop and recommend human resources policies and procedures. Ensure that all payroll related functions are carried out timely, accurately and efficiently in accordance with company policies, procedures and work practices and in compliance with all legal and statutory requirements.
Expert at managing and coordinating all aspects of the semi-monthly payroll process in ADP Workforce Now.
· Manage and administer a variety of benefit plans, health, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, group life and AD & D, disability and leaves and vacations.
· Onboarding and offboarding employees on benefits.
· Processing garnishments, wage orders.
· Review and audit employee timesheets on an ongoing basis. Correct and counsel supervisors and/ or staff on issues related to employee benefit, payroll and leaves.
· Manage leave accruals and calculations for payroll.
· Prepare manual payroll checks, as required.
· Manage input of all employee job and pay rate changes throughout the year to include compensation changes, commissions and bonuses.
· Ensure all HRIS modules are working effectively for staff and implement new modules or processes for ongoing improvements.
· Track and input all wage reporting data, such as 3rd Party Sick pay for accurate W2 production.
· Ensure timely and accurate W2 production.
· Reconcile all employee benefit deductions with monthly billing.
· Prepare and submit all Department of Labor monthly reports.
· Maintain OSHA records in system and prepare annual OSHA report.
· Manage all Workers Compensation claims.
· Manage and create all reports needed from the HRIS system, including, but not limited to, turnover, diversity, compensation adjustment programs, DOL audits, etc.
· Prepare and respond to all verifications of employment, and data requests for employees.
· Work with Finance department to ensure reconciliation of all benefits accounts.
· Support any requests for information needed for annual audit.
· Manage claims and maintain records for FMLA, CAPL, NYFL.
· Support yearly benefit renewal processes and open enrollments and other admin notices and enforce/meet deadlines
A Bachelor’s degree and 8-10 years multi state payroll experience (NY, CA and PA).
· Expert level experience with ADP Workforce Now
· Time and attendance system experience a required.
· Advanced computer skills to include data entry, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent/professional verbal and written communication skills
· Proven track record of reliability and responsibility
· Strong organizational and administrative skills.
· Discreet, able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately.
· Ability to interact and communicate with individuals from diverse levels within a corporation and to provide excellent HR service.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment