Industrial Color seeks a Creative Director to join our team and oversee creative endeavors for Industrial Color’s creative production department in NYC (video, photo, CG, animation, live, post). The Creative Director will be responsible for the supervision of Industrial Color’s creative production, interfacing between clients, account management and creative departments.
The Creative Director is responsible for taking strategic marketing plans and understanding the creative asks of our clients. The right candidate has extensive experience with a broad range of top brands and top creative including high-end commercial, luxury, and consumer product sectors, with an emphasis on brand direct, and agency digital content. Creative work includes video production, photography, CG and visual campaign development.
- Develop creative concepts based on client briefs and agency boards
- Participate in new business pitches and lead creative concepts presentation
- Build pitch decks and creative treatments
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise creative approach to achieve project goals
- Lead the creative direction and execution of high-end creative projects for video (live action and post, CG and animation)
- On-set director for video/stills shoots
- Oversee all phases of creative work from concept through final delivery
- Collaborate with producers and account managers to determine production schedules, budgets and talent needs
- Keep creative approach in line with client’s expectations throughout the project lifecycle
- Highly creative in a wide range of media and genres
- Successful experience in a creative leadership role (5+ years minimum)
- Strong portfolio and presentation skills
- Intimate understanding of creative production and post-production processes
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software
- Advanced experience directing the creative process in a client-services environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills interacting with clients and internal teams
- Passion and deep knowledge of art, music, photography, video, film and new media
- Additional skills: graphic design, copywriting, storyboarding, retouching and editing
- Up to date with trends and new technologies
- Highly competitive compensation depends on experience
CoCreativ’s policy (and the agencies under it) is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. CoCreativ will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. Differences make CoCreativ stronger and brighter! This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets. This is largely a mobile and requires movement of equipment and operation of same.
Competitive salary and benefits package. Major medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, commuter benefits, 401K and more.