Industrial Color, the leader in high-end retouching, seeks a Retoucher to work on Fashion, Cosmetic, and Beauty content in its New York Headquarters. Industrial Color's Retouchers are experienced in high-volume and high-quality digital and print retouching. Candidates must have the ability to successfully manage and produce multiple deadline-driven projects with high image volume while maintaining the utmost in accuracy and the highest visual quality. The ideal candidate is also a team-player and open to receiving feedback and improving technique while learning from others in a positive, supportive environment. Candidates must be well versed in Adobe Photoshop. A developed eye and appreciation of professional photography and advertising art is an important factor for consideration and success in the position. This position is onsite only and in our New York City Headquarters in TriBeCa.
To apply, please include a cover letter, resume & minimum 5 samples of your beauty and fashion work + any references.
- 5+ years of retouching experience in a company, preferably a retouching studio or agency with variety of clients.
- Strong eye for color and color matching
- Understanding of layer comps
- Knowledge of process automation is a plus but not necessary (script writing and code development)
- Understanding of color correction
- College degree in communications, art, or a related field of study
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe CS suite experience
- Ability to manage several deadline driven and wide-ranging projects simultaneously
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Highly organized and efficiency focused
Competitive Benefits package, major medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, PTO, Employee discounts.
Beautiful workspace which includes -several studios, monthly mixers.
Summer Fridays, offices closed last week of the year.