Photographer (Photo Gallery exp)
Industrial Color Studios is seeking to hire a Photographer to join our team in producing compelling images for our studio. Experience with photographing museum quality or photo-gallery fine arts.
The Photographer should have an exemplary portfolio of work demonstrating capabilities in Table Top, Furniture, Jewelry and Flat Art. You are collaborative, self-motivated and dedicated - exercising good judgment and sharing enthusiasm for what we do everyday. Your success will be driven by participating in a collective of artists, leaders and clients that compliment your individual talents and facilitate the highest caliber of talent and service.
- Creating imagery in studio and location for online use and printed catalogs for Christie’s and actively participating in portfolio development for the Industrial Color studios.
- Maintaining an efficient on set workflow and working within a team to meet volume requirements, image output, and fostering productive and positive client relationships
- Ensuring the studio is clean, well organized, safe and always ready for the client
- Ensuring that supplies are kept in stock and equipment is maintained in excellent condition as well as other duties as assigned
- Create and maintain the integrity of quality images, as well as movement of assets to the post-production team, and properly archive assets on networked servers
- Adherence to client’s style guide, meeting work volume goals and 100% compliance to client SLA is imperative
- You keep abreast of industry trends and developments and explore new techniques to build your craft
- Self-motivation and independent judgment within the framework of established studio procedures and client style guides are skills that are critical attributes to your success in this position.
- This position requires 2-4 years of experience in a studio environment
- Strong proficiencies in digital imaging applications and equipment
- Ability to set up and design set lighting, camera systems and workstations, and production of images according to the style guide established for any of our clients
- Strong working knowledge of C1Pro, Photoshop, DSLR, Phaseone, Hasselblad, Mac OS, Broncolor systems and monitor calibration.
- MS Office & One Drive and Google apps is required
- Familiarity with product styling and basic shoot production.
- Ability to communicate with production teams is required to create finished imagery based on knowledge of Photoshop and fundamentals of retouching digital images
- Aptitude for compliance of service level agreements and meeting the critical approval from clients is the primary measure of success
This position reports to the Studio Manager / Lead Photographer.
Great opportunity to learn from the industry's best and work with museum quality pieces. All major benefits, competitive salary and internal mobility opportunities.