Vice President of Marketing
Industrial Color/CoCreativ seeks an innovative VP of Marketing to oversee all Marketing efforts. This VP of Marketing will drive a range of programs to support our growing business. This role requires experience in the online media, video, and photography industries in addition to an advertising agency background.The VP of Marketing is someone with a passion for developing, prioritizing, and executing projects that communicate clearly to prospects, clients, our sales teams, and to press our goals, creative abilities and successes. More specifically, we need someone who understands the process and techniques of marketing our video and digital production businesses, including the strategic and tactical aspects of content marketing, the development of marketing materials, driving the lead nurturing process, executing webinars and real-world events, and all aspects of supporting sales and client services. We are also looking for someone with the ability to develop and communicate a strategic perspective, truly excellent writing and presentation skills, and a good sense of design.
With over 20 years of experience and growing fast, Industrial Color is looking for a marketing leader to execute a very ambitious and creative marketing plan and rebrand the organization. This person will be responsible for managing the Marketing Department and will report to the Group President in our NYC Headquarters in TriBeCa.
- Lead Generation: Design and manage the full range of programs and activities that generate awareness and inspire prospects to connect
- Sales Materials: Design and ensure that our website, slide decks, white papers, and other materials enable our sales teams to be as efficient and successful as possible.
- Events: Plan and manage a range of events for clients, prospects, and in conjunction with marketing teams
- Marketing Analytics: Lead a metrics-based approach to all marketing activities, working with appropriate tools to understand and improve performance
- Definition of marketing initiatives
- Budget definition
- Marketing automation management
- Work with sales leadership and sales teams to define market positioning and effective campaigns
- KPIs Tracking
- Online marketing
- Social media marketing
- Daily marketing deliverables (design, email marketing, CMS updates, social updates, SEO, PPC)
- 10-15+ years of product marketing experience preferably with a photography, video, advertising background
- At least 8 years experience in managing a marketing team required
- Hands-on marketing experience
- “Can-do” attitude in a fast-pace industry
- Start-up experience highly preferable
- Experience using and managing marketing automation tools (Marketo/Pardot)
- Salesforce experience mandatory
- Great content marketing experience
- Website management (WordPress or similar)
- SEO and PPC management (analytics and working through an agency)
- Demonstrated history of strong business results in brand and/or product marketing
- Demonstrated customer focus, with an ability to understand, simplify and communicate complex ideas
- Very strong written communication skills.
- Excellent people and project management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and partners
- Bachelor’s degree required
CoCreativ is the world’s first CX studio network dedicated to providing scalable CX content solutions through strategy, creativity, and execution. Our unique CX solutions offer multichannel, multi-format content at any scale, including photography, video, animation, AR, VR, and CGI. Additionally, CoCreativ provides creative collaboration software for high-scale content production—ideal for agile teams with the highest creative standards. We serve the industry by delivering end-to-end CX solutions to create and run programs at scale more efficiently. Our creative studio collective includes: Industrial Color Studios, Smashbox Studios and globaledit®.
CoCreativ’s policy (and the agencies under it) is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. CoCreativ will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. Differences make CoCreativ stronger and brighter!
Physical Requirements: employees in this role are required to possess the ability to perform the essential tasks listed above including the following physical demands; must be mobile to visit clients, establish meetings, travel, drive as necessary. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers etc
Competitive Benefits package, major medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, PTO, Employee discounts.
Beautiful workspace which includes - two patio decks, open gallery space, weekly breakfast spread, monthly mixers.
Summer Fridays, offices closed last week of the year.