The Creative Designer is a shared service role responsible for supporting various marketing and creative executions relative to our group of production brands: Industrial Color, Smashbox Studios, and Globaledit. This role will aid primarily in development of marketing collateral and sales assets.
- Lead the design and development of sales pitch decks and update content as needed.
- Create and manage marketing collateral, including display advertisements, email campaigns, one-sheets, and social content.
- Design interactive landing pages, and other web content for sales and marketing usage.
- Plan and strategize campaigns surrounding email and social channels.
- Update and manage websites for each brand.
- Test the responsiveness of all assets for all platforms (i.e. email templates, websites, landing pages, etc.)
- Create short form video content, including reels, social videos, and gifs.
- Assist in the copywriting for emails, eBooks, ads, and other marketing materials.
- Highly creative with proficient knowledge of design and multichannel marketing principles
- Extensive experience with the following platforms: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Keynote, Ceros, WordPress, Mailchimp
- Strong attention to detail with an eye for, typography, imagery and color
- Is a self-starter willing to take the initiative to brainstorm new ideas, and create content on their own Ability to think strategically and communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to changing workload priorities
- Working knowledge of responsive web design a plus (HTML, CSS)
- 2+ years work experience, specifically in graphic design or content marketing
- Experience in Advertising, Fashion, Beauty, Photo, Video and Film industries.
- Strong knowledge of aesthetics, artists, vernacular, and trends in each.
- Proficient in Google Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, etc.), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) and SLACK.
- Experience with Marketo a plus
Competitive Benefits package, major medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, PTO, Employee discounts.
Beautiful workspace which includes -several studios, monthly mixers.
Summer Fridays, offices closed last week of the year.